The projects that I undertook at UT range from strategy presentations
for real clients to in-depth research papers. Here's some work that I
found thoroughly challenging...
All links open in a separate browser window.
You'll need Acrobat Reader for some of these. Get
For two of my seminars-Theories of Persuasive
Communication and Interactive
Advertising all class work was published online. Here's a snapshot.
- My own theory of 'How Advertising Works'.
challenging assignment without use of any references.
- A website on my favorite advertising practitioner-Howard
Gossage. I completely believe in his philosophy and here's
all you ever wanted to know about him. Click
- A research paper on challenges of wireless communication for 'Interactive
- An online project to understand the challenges of Pocket PC environment
for Interactive Advertising by building two websites for the same product.
One works only on the desktop and the other one works seamlessly on
a desktop and a pocket PC. This was a tough one..Click
Research Papers & Presentations
- A question that always intrigued me..is there
a link between homosexuality and creativity. Finally I explored it in
this research paper..with some interesting results..read
- Exploring strategies for sustaining and rejuvenating
brands over time. This was my Professional report for my Masters
degree..read in detail
- An interesting exploration of the much misunderstood
term Postmodernism and its implications
- A strategy and Integrated Marketing communications
presentation for Texas Department of Agriculture. Ours was adjudged
the best strategy amongst 9 teams..check
- Getting the International UT alumnus involved with their alma mater
was proving a tough task. We did some comprehensive online
research and here's the winning strategy..details